Extra Super Avana is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains two active ingredients, Avanafil and Dapoxetine, which work together to improve sexual performance and enhance sexual satisfaction. Avanafil belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, while Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
This combination medication helps men achieve and maintain a firm erection while delaying ejaculation, allowing for a more satisfactory sexual experience. Extra Super Avana is available in tablet form and should be taken orally, with or without food, approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity. The effects of the medication can last for up to 6 hours.
Extra Super Avana is not suitable for everyone. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before taking this medication, especially if you have any of the following contraindications:
- Allergy: If you are allergic to Avanafil, Dapoxetine, or any other ingredients in Extra Super Avana, you should not take this medication.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Individuals with a history of heart attack, stroke, or heart rhythm disorders should avoid using Extra Super Avana, as it can potentially worsen these conditions.
- Hepatic Impairment: If you have severe liver problems, you should not take Extra Super Avana, as it may have negative effects on liver function.
- Hypotension: Extra Super Avana can cause a decrease in blood pressure. If you have low blood pressure or take medications that lower blood pressure, it is important to discuss with your doctor before using this medication.
- Renal Impairment: Individuals with severe kidney problems should exercise caution when taking Extra Super Avana, as it may affect kidney function.
Potential Side Effects
Like any medication, Extra Super Avana may cause side effects in some individuals. These side effects can vary in severity and may include:
- Back Pain
- Nasal Congestion
These side effects are usually mild and temporary. However, if they persist or become bothersome, it is important to seek medical attention. In rare cases, Extra Super Avana may cause more serious side effects, such as vision changes, priapism (prolonged erection), or allergic reactions. If you experience any severe or unusual symptoms, stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical help.
How to Use
Extra Super Avana should be taken as directed by your healthcare professional. The recommended dose is one tablet, taken orally, approximately 30 minutes before sexual activity. The tablet can be taken with or without food. It is important not to exceed the recommended dose, as it may increase the risk of side effects.
If you miss a dose of Extra Super Avana and plan to engage in sexual activity, take the medication as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
An overdose of Extra Super Avana can increase the risk of experiencing severe side effects. If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an overdose may include dizziness, fainting, nausea, and prolonged erections.
Extra Super Avana and Concomitant Drugs
It is important to inform your healthcare professional about all medications you are currently taking, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Certain medications can interact with Extra Super Avana and may increase the risk of side effects or affect the effectiveness of the medication.
Extra Super Avana should not be taken in combination with the following drugs:
|Nitrate-containing Medications||Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Mononitrate|
|Protease Inhibitors||Ritonavir, Saquinavir|
|Other PDE-5 Inhibitors||Sildenafil, Tadalafil|
These are just a few examples, and there may be other medications that can interact with Extra Super Avana. It is essential to consult your healthcare professional for personalized advice regarding concomitant drug usage with Extra Super Avana.
The Answers You Need
- Q: Can Extra Super Avana be taken with alcohol?
A: It is recommended to avoid consuming alcohol while taking Extra Super Avana, as it may increase the risk of side effects such as dizziness or fainting.
- Q: Can Extra Super Avana be taken by women?
A: No, Extra Super Avana is specifically designed for men and should not be taken by women.
- Q: Can Extra Super Avana be taken with food?
A: Yes, Extra Super Avana can be taken with or without food. However, taking it with a high-fat meal may delay the onset of action.
- Q: How long does the effect of Extra Super Avana last?
A: The effects of Extra Super Avana can last for up to 6 hours, allowing for an extended window of opportunity for sexual activity.
- Q: Is Extra Super Avana a cure for erectile dysfunction?
A: No, Extra Super Avana is not a cure for erectile dysfunction. It is a medication that helps temporarily improve erectile function and sexual performance.