Super avana is a medication that is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It is a combination drug containing two active ingredients: avanafil and dapoxetine. Avanafil belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, which help improve blood flow to the penis, leading to an erection. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps delay ejaculation, thereby improving control over ejaculation and sexual satisfaction.
Super avana comes in the form of tablets, each containing 100 mg of avanafil and 60 mg of dapoxetine. It is typically taken orally with a glass of water, about 30 minutes before sexual activity. The medication can be taken with or without food. The duration of action of Super avana is approximately 4-6 hours, allowing for a satisfying sexual experience.
It is important to note that Super avana does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV. Additional methods of contraception should be used to prevent such infections.
Do’s and Don’ts
Do not take Super avana if you have any of the following conditions:
– Hypersensitivity or allergy to avanafil, dapoxetine, or any other components of the medication
– Severe liver or kidney disease
– Cardiovascular diseases such as unstable angina, heart failure, or recent heart attack
– History of stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
– Uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure) or hypotension (low blood pressure)
– Retinal disorders or loss of vision in one eye
– History of priapism (painful erection lasting longer than 4 hours)
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Super avana, as it may increase the risk of side effects such as dizziness and fainting. Grapefruit or grapefruit juice should also be avoided, as it can interact with the medication and lead to potentially harmful effects.
If you are currently taking any other medications, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, or herbal supplements, inform your healthcare provider before starting Super avana to ensure there are no potential drug interactions.
Super avana and Your Health
Super avana may cause some common side effects that are usually mild and transient. These may include headache, dizziness, flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion, and back pain. These side effects typically resolve on their own and do not require medical intervention.
In some rare cases, severe side effects may occur. If you experience any of the following, seek immediate medical attention:
– Vision or hearing loss
– Allergic reactions such as rash, itching, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
– Priapism (painful erection lasting longer than 4 hours)
– Fainting or severe dizziness
– Chest pain or irregular heartbeat
– Seizures or convulsions
It is crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before using Super avana, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or take any other medications. They can provide personalized advice and monitor your health during treatment.
Super avana should be taken approximately 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. The tablet should be swallowed whole with a full glass of water. It can be taken with or without food, but high-fat meals may delay the onset of action.
Do not exceed the recommended dose of one tablet per day. Taking more than the prescribed dose may increase the risk of adverse effects without providing additional benefits. In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is close to the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dosing schedule.
An overdose of Super avana can lead to an increased risk of side effects. If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an overdose may include severe headaches, dizziness, fainting, vision changes, and priapism.
Store Super avana at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Super avana Compatibility
Super avana may interact with certain medications, leading to potentially harmful effects. Inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are currently taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal supplements.
The following medications may interact with Super avana:
– Nitrate-containing drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate, used for the treatment of chest pain (angina) or heart problems. Taking Super avana with nitrates can cause a sudden and severe decrease in blood pressure.
– Alpha-blockers like doxazosin, tamsulosin, or terazosin, used to treat high blood pressure or prostate enlargement. Combining Super avana with alpha-blockers can cause a drop in blood pressure, leading to dizziness or fainting.
– Other PDE5 inhibitors such as sildenafil (Viagra) or vardenafil (Levitra). Taking multiple PDE5 inhibitors together can increase the risk of side effects.
– SSRIs, SNRIs, or tricyclic antidepressants. Super avana should not be used in combination with these medications, as it may lead to serotonin syndrome, a potentially life-threatening condition characterized by agitation, hallucinations, rapid heartbeat, and fever.
– CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers. These medications can affect the metabolism of Super avana, altering its efficacy and safety profile. Your healthcare provider will determine the appropriate dose of Super avana if you are taking any of these medications.
It is essential to disclose your full medical history and current medication list to your healthcare provider to minimize the risk of drug interactions.
Can Super avana be used by individuals who do not have ED or PE?
No, Super avana is specifically indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It should not be used by individuals without these conditions.
Can Super avana be taken by women?
No, Super avana is intended for use in men only and should not be taken by women. There are alternative medications available for the treatment of female sexual disorders.
Can Super avana be taken with food?
Yes, Super avana can be taken with or without food. However, consuming a high-fat meal before taking the medication may delay its onset of action.
Is Super avana safe for individuals with cardiovascular diseases?
Super avana should be used with caution in individuals with cardiovascular diseases, such as coronary artery disease or heart failure. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional to assess the safety and suitability of Super avana for your specific condition.
Can Super avana be used as a contraception method?
No, Super avana does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or serve as a contraceptive method. Additional contraceptive measures should be used to prevent STIs and unplanned pregnancies.